Todas las cosas más intrascendentes que me pasan en Bélgica...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

~Getting prepared for 2007~

Or maybe not really...

Today I realized I wanted to make a post in English. Bah, I would like to be able to make a post in German, or in Dutch, but as I am not able.. It is not that I don´t want, it´s that I can´t :)... So, I am really sorry to those who don´t understand English... I won´t do this really often.
For everyone, or almost everyone, this last days of the years are the one to analyse how everything worked, and to plan for the future. I remember how excited I was last New Year´s Eve. I asked as a especial New Year´s wish to be able to do everything OK in the orchestra I was beggining to work in, and to enter the other Orchestra I already was, and I couldn´t believe everything was working out so well. I think I even wondered how things could work better in the new year that was beggining. But now I am in Europe, as I always wished. This 2006 has maybe been the most strange year of my life. I started working in the Orchestra I always dreamed of, feeling I was almost touching the sky, although it was not always easy to deal with it, and suddenly one day I began to cry in the orchestra´s office because I was feeling so insecure about being able to come to Europe, and that day Carlos Vieu appeared just in the moment I was crying, and promised me he was going to help me. And something like a week after he called me to tell me he had an entrance examination I could do... at that examination was in Belgium, and they send me a mail one Wednesday night, telling me they wanted me to come... And I was laughing so much because I thought it was impossible to come. And then it was a couple of terrible months, preparing everything. But here I am, and I must say that if I have to make an average of everything, I am really happy, it has been one of the most (if not the most) decissions I have taken in my life, and I am so happy. Of course, all this couldn´t be done without the help of my mom and dad, who were always there supporting my madness since I was born and they still do. I have no words to thank them for all the things they do every day for me.
And so, here I am, I have no idea of what I am going to do next year, but I will let the 2007 surprise me, as I usually do (and it hasn´t been so bad for the moment!! ;))
I hope you all have a happy ending of 2006 and a nice beggining of 2007.
~... I still miss Poland so much! Wondering when I am going back...~
I´ll post back one of this days... Keep on being there and don´t get (too) drunk.
Kisses and hugs for most of you (just because it´s New Year´s...)
~Nani~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoi, zoals beloofd hier een reactie op je blog in het Nederlands. Mocht je er niet uitkomen met de vertaling, vraag dan gerust naar een Engelse versie.
Je schrijft dat je graag een posting in Nederlands wilt schrijven maar dat je daar (nog) niet toe in staat ben... bon, het lijkt me een leuk streven om tegen het einde van dit academiejaar een dusdanige kennis van deze taal te hebben om een blog-bericht te kunnen schrijven. Ik denk - gezien de progressie die je maakt met die taal - dat dat wel zal lukken tegen juli.
Anyway, gelukkig nieuwjaar en tot later!!
Bas

4:30 AM  
Blogger Casper said...

Que tengas un muy feliz 2007, y ojalá todo salga como lo planeaste. Acá intentaremos seguir coo se pueda. Un beso grande.

Dani

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home